fishing report 5-3 to 5-10-2019

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

Bob-O

fishing report 5-3 to 5-10-2019

Post by Bob-O » Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 am

I wanted to start this thread while at home on my computer. I will be posting water conditions and how we do for the days listed by phone, so they will be short. Please keep this thread on topic so folks reading can get the information they need without off topic subject matter. There will be three people in the boat so the numbers posted will reflect that number. Can't wait to get the boat in the water and switch into Black Lake mode where time starts to become meaningless. To all the other folks going up for the opener, good luck and be safe.
Bob
Catch and Release the big ones!!
Practice Conservation

admin
Site Admin

Fishing Report from Bob B.

Post by admin » Mon May 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Please note: Due to the transition to the new website and working out some kinks, we are posting the fishing report on Bob's behalf. See below.

5/2/2019
We are at Mcclears. If you see three old guys in a bass tracker named "why bone" that's us.

Please post: day one. Arrived this afternoon unpacked and launched the boat. The public ramp now has the center dock in and noticed that the warning buoy s are not out yet. Water level seems normal and the lake looks clear of floating debris. The water temp is 50f. We fished this evening looking for crappie with no luck. We did manage some nice perch. Tomorrow is the opener good luck to all. Bob

Bob-O

Re: fishing report 5-3 to 5-10-2019

Post by Bob-O » Mon May 06, 2019 3:29 pm

I will play catch up on the last few days that I couldn't post. The chamber of commerce had the web page updated and it looks fabulous. The pike bite has been slow. The water temp was 50 on Friday but has warmed up to 56. The water level is pretty much right for this time of year, maybe even a little low. No crappie for us but the guys in camp are starting to find them.
Catch and Release the big ones!!
Practice Conservation