opening day

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

Beaver Trapper

opening day

Post by Beaver Trapper » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 pm

can't wait till saturday,we got a 6 hr.ride this is our 3rd trip for the opening of bass,staying at camp wildwood doors open at 2:00pm should be fishing by 2:45pm my son and i set the bar high hope to catch 200 bass this week the first year we caught 134 last year we caught 174 all released but one! this place is great!.hope everyone has a safe and peaceful week.maybe we'll see you on the water.i'll post results when i get home if i come home.

ericsabres29

Re: opening day

Post by ericsabres29 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm

we are coming up on saturday and this will be the earlieriest we ever came up,. hope the fishing is good
Eric

HF ANDY
Newly Registered User

Post by HF ANDY » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 am

Beaver,

We too are staying at camp wildwood opening day. We stay at the cabin to the far left when looking at the lake. Been going there for many many years. We call it a little slice of heaven. Stop down for a drink if youd like. Good luck to you.

ragincajun

Post by ragincajun » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

All fish went back but one? Dying to know...was it trophy mount worthy? And if it was...pictures please...lol

Beaver Trapper

Post by Beaver Trapper » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

it wasn't a trophy fish,it was nice just deep hooked we tried to get it to swim off but it wasn,t going to make it.we had it for breakfast and it killed me to eat it! don't know if i would keep a trophy bass to mount, just take pictures.it's almost saturday morning! lots of luck to everyone